Skip to content
Murrows Transfer 83rd Year Logo

Online Claims Form

Need to file a loss or damage claims form? You can do that easily on our website.. just fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you soon.

Claims Form

Standard Form for Presentation of Loss and Damage Claim